Tailored treatments can help you achieve your highest level of health.
Whether you or your loved one need constant medical attention or require rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
DeBary’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional and pulmonary treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Onsite medical director
- Rehabilitative gym for physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Occupational therapy gym for restorative treatments
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Specialized skin and wound care including Wound V.A.C.®
- Patient-specific dietary services
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Certified IV therapy
- Cardiac care
- Respiratory therapy
- Specialized pulmonary program
- Tracheostomy care
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Palliative care
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Specialty physicians are onsite for convenient, complete care.
- Primary care doctor
- Wound specialist